During the Winter Grand Hotel Milano will remain open only in bed and breakfast and on weekends. Dates may vary, contact us and we will build your stay together.
Giampaolo Veronesi +39.0578.63227 / +39.335.6249663
These at the moment the programmed openings:
|23-24 Fri – Sat||07-08 Fri – Sat||01-05 Fri – Sat||01-02 Fri – Sat||01-02 Fri – Sat|
|30/11-01/12 Fri – Sat||14-15 Fri – Sat||18-19 Fri – Sat||08-09 Fri – Sat||08-09 Fri – Sat|
|21-22 Fri – Sat||25-26 Fri – Sat||15-16 Fri – Sat||15-16 Fri – Sat|
|From 27 to 31 From Thu to Mon||22-23 Fri – Sat||22-23 Fri – Sat|
|29-30 Fri – Sat|
For our guests we always include the following:
– 10% discount on entry to the Sensory Salon and all treatments at the same (minimum 2 treatments);
– 15% discount on entry to the thermal swimming pool at the “Natural Spa Resort Fonteverde” in San Casciano dei Bagni, 30 minutes from the hotel, and 10% discount on DAY SPA programmes at the same;
– 20% discount on entry to the thermal swimming pool at the “Hotel Terme Piscina” in Bagni di San Filippo, 25 minutes from the hotel;
– 20% discount on entry to the thermal swimming pool in the medieval town of Bagno Vignoni and 15% discount on treatments at the New Wellness Space at “Hotel Posta Marcucci”, 20 minutes from the hotel;
– 50% discount on entry to the “Parco delle Piscine” at Sarteano, 10 minutes from the hotel
Maps and information leaflets are available at reception. We are always available to advise you on the best itineraries to get to know Val d’Orcia, Unesco world heritage site, and the local foods and wines.
We inform guests that as from 16th May 2012 the district of Chianciano Terme is also subject to the Tassa di Soggiorno (tourist tax). This must be paid by clients in cash on departure. The rate is one euro per person per day up to a maximum of seven consecutive days. All children under 13 are exempt from the tax.