Grand Hotel Milano has a large billiards room, an internet point and a spacious garden-solarium with sunbeds and ping-pong table.
Within the hotel you can use the ADSL internet point and WIFI-LAN network completely free of charge.
You can also take advantage of preferential rates for access to sports centers for tennis, five-a-side football, swimming pool and gym.
For those who love to do sport every day, Grand Hotel Milano has an agreement with this centre, only 5 minutes from the hotel.
Tickets for the Multisport centre, with swimming pool and fitness suite, are available on request from reception.
Our guests enjoy a discount of 50% on the Thermal Running Water pool (24°)..
Grand Hotel Milano is delighted to organise guided trips and tastings of local products in wineries and cheese-makers in the area, where if you wish you can buy goods direct from the producer at very favorable prices. We also offer the opportunity to visit one of the few breeding farms of the famous Tuscan pig “cinta senese”, with tasting of salamis and meat products made from this distinguished breed.
To make the most of the wonderful countryside around the hotel, we offer guests the option of hiring mountain bikes and
also the services of a specialized centre, also available for those who bring their own bikes.
Per chi ama le passeggiate a contatto con la natura questo è il luogo ideale.
In reception saranno a disposizione cartine e sentieri dettagliati, selezionati personalmente dal titolare.
Siamo in oltre convenzionati con un centro di equiturismo in uno degli scorci più belli della val d’ orcia, la vostra guida equestre ambientale E.N.G.E.A. vi scorterà a cavallo negli angoli più selvaggi del nostro territorio patrimonio dell’ UNESCO. Oltre alle passeggiate è possibile effettuare lezioni di equitazione.
If you love to get close to nature, this is the perfect place for you.
At reception you will find maps and detailed routes, carefully selected by the owner of the hotel.
We also have an agreement with a horse riding centre in one of Val d’Orcia’s most beautiful locations, where a guide from the environmental equestrian agency ENGEA will accompany you to some of the wildest parts of this UNESCO world heritage area. As well as treks, you can also take horse riding lessons.
We have prepared various itineraries for you, so that you can fully appreciate our magnificent surroundings.
The excursions depart from the hotel by car or on foot, and are designed to cater for all tastes and levels of fitness. On request our cook can prepare packed lunches.
We can arrange hire of cars or scooters from experienced local firm ”Autonoleggio il Girasole”.
Thanks to the hotel’s central location, it is easy to reach shops, boutiques and pharmacies.
There is also a daily bus service from the central square (Piazza Italia), close to the hotel, to the Outlet Village shopping centre.
Bus timetable from Piazza Italia to Valdichiana Outlet Village, every day (except SUNDAY)
– Departure 08.00 direction Bettolle, arriving 08.55; bus to Valdichiana Outlet Village 09.05, arriving 09.10
– Departure 13.45 direction Bettolle, arriving 14,40; bus to Valdichiana Outlet Village 14.00, arriving 15.00
– Return 14.55 Outlet Village to Bettolle, arriving 15.00; 15.40 Bettolle to Chianciano Terme Piazza Italia, arriving 16.40
– Return 18.50 Outlet Village to Bettolle, arriving 18.55; 19.00 Bettolle to Chianciano Terme Piazza Italia, arriving 19.40
• Morning: 08.55 from Piazza Italia, arriving 09.58.
• Return: 11.35, arriving Chianciano 12,40.
• Afternoon: 13.40 from Piazza Italia, arriving Valdichiana Outlet Village 14.45.
• Return: 18.50 from Outlet Village, arriving Bettolle 18.55 – 19.00 from Bettolle to Chianciano Terme Piazza Italia, arriving 19.55.